The following is the SOB Code of Conduct
The [SOB] Code of Conduct is governed by one defining principle: Respect for fellow gamers. The Code of Conduct is designed to promote mature, professional, competitive gaming alongside the basic principles of Respect, Honesty, Integrity and Loyalty.
1. Our Members: [SOB] Members are expected to show respect to each others different beliefs, values and backgrounds.
- Whilst representing the SOB, Members will not engage in any act deemed to be offensive in nature. This includes racist, sexist, derogatory or disrespectful conduct via any medium.
This includes voice comms, instant messaging, forums, private messages and alike.
- Whilst representing the SOB, members will not engage in, promote, condone, encourage or otherwise support or publicise any form of illegal conduct or behaviour as defined by Australian, Canadian or American Law.
2. Our Reputation: SOB members should display the SOB tag as often as possible to promote the clan and our reputation. SOB members must never cheat, exploit bugs or disrupt others whilst in game and not disrupt SOB or Public forums, Voice Comms or any other forms of communication used by SOB and our members. SOB members will abide by game specific rules, which are designed to promote a fair and fun atmosphere for all members.
3. Our Organisation:
- To effectively manage the SOB and our teams, and to recognise our members contribution, the SOB has adopted a Senior Member system. SOB members agree to accept that Senior Members will enforce with common sense with an understanding that we are gamers who wish to indulge in mature and professional gaming. SOB Members agree to not communicate "on behalf of" the SOB or any of its component branch's without authorisation from SOB Senior Members or the relevant team Coordinator.
4. Our Teams: SOB Members will respect the differences between Hardcore, Casual and Social gamers.
- When joining an SOB team you agree to follow the teams Chain of Command and their commitment and management guidelines.
5. Our Discipline:
- If an SOB Member breaches the Code of Conduct, that person agrees to support senior management in any investigation into an incident.
- SOB Members agree to accept our disciplinary decisions and most importantly agree to learn by disciplinary proceedings and from then on uphold the spirit of the Code of Conduct.