[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Clan Recruitment » Apply here to join the Special Operations Brigade Clan family » Waxsta Application
Waxsta Application
waxstaDate: Sunday, 06 Dec 2015, 1:05 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Member Name: Waxsta

What games do you play, and with what name? COD4 with Waxsta. 

Do you have  [url=http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=d....eak 3.0</a>?(All members are required to communicate in our TS3 Microphone required): I could sign up for teamspeak again.  I have one but it's been a year or so sense i've logged into it.

Do you have xfire?Do you have steam?Do you have origin? xfire = waxsta         steam = matt_waxsta        origin =  waxsta

How often do you play? (estimated Hrs/Week) Probably around 4-6 hours a week.  I mainly just play casually on the weekends now.  If I am enjoying playing or playing with friends that number tends to go up though lol.

Why do you want to join us?  I played with lunar and a few others today.  Everyone seemed nice and it seemed like a good environment and group of gamers.  I've also been wanting to join a clan again and I was told some of RiP (the clan I was with a while back) is here.
Been in any other clans? RiP

Personal Interests:
[/url][/b] Working with/on computers, gaming, playing just about any sport, cars, many more.

Forum » Clan Recruitment » Apply here to join the Special Operations Brigade Clan family » Waxsta Application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Special Operations Brigade © 2024